Monday, May 3, 2010

Starting a Blog....

Well...I have decided to finally start a Blog. I read other Blogs all the time. I thought it would be a good time as my husband and I will be starting this new phase of our life...'Empty Nest'....My friends say it is great, but me....I am sure, it will take getting use to. Our oldest son, Trae, just finished his 4th year of college (did not say graduated) and our youngest son will graduate in a couple of weeks from high school and start his college life in the fall. This will take getting use to as we have been involved in high school activities for the past several years.

Hopefully if you happen to stumble across this Blog, there will be something of interest to you so you will come back again. Until next time...God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment