Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Wonderful Visit

My brother lives in Kansas City, MO.  He recently came to Mississippi for a visit.  He drove his motorcycle.  That is a long 12 hours on a motorcycle or it would be for me anyway.   


My nephew and his wife also came to visit.  They are really still newly weds.  They were married a year this past May.  Trae, my mother and I drove to Kansas City for the weddings last year.  It was a beautiful wedding. 

Brad and Stacie - May 2009

Trae, my mother, me, Leslie (Anthony's Friend) and Anthony (my brother) at the wedding.
We had a family gathering at my house on Sunday while they were here.  I did not get many picture's but here are a couple of the visitors......Brad, Stacy and Anthony......




We were so glad they came to visit and that we had the time together.  So thankful for my brother and his family.

 My brother has come along way in his walk with God and it is a answered prayer!  Sometimes it seems our prayers are not being heard because we can not see the answer to our prayers.  One thing I struggle with is waiting on God's timing,  I like my timing better.  But my timing is not God's plan. 

Isaiah 40:31  but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Until next time...Have a Blessed Day


No comments:

Post a Comment